Living and Learning
How does it work?
Living and Learning is written to equip and empower the Christian community by the provision of a series of bi-lingual biblical resources to facilitate Christian living and ministry in a primarily Welsh context. There are presently three distinct series available:
- Lord's Prayer
- Working with Young People
- Pastoral Visiting
- Worship Leading
- A Church for the future.
- An introduction to studying various books of the bible, eg, Luke’s Gospel.
What do you get when you register?
When you register to run a Living and Learning course, you will receive:
- An electronic version of the course for use by all group members
- 3 hardcopies of the course free of charge
- A hardcopy of the ‘How to Lead a Living and Learning Group’ Module to help run your group
- The option to buy more hardcopies of the title for £5 each
- A link to the Living and Learning tutor through Moodle, enabling you to ask any questions you may have
- Access to a closed Facebook group for further group discussion before and after your sessions.