An innovative, exciting and unique programme intended for any Chaplain new to the NHS with a year or less of experience in post; laying appropriate foundations for contextualised reflection on practice and professional career development.
- Focuses on how healthcare chaplains can develop best practice
- Builds on previous learning and develops new skills and understanding
- Enables chaplains to plan further personal and professional development
- Is delivered by experienced chaplains and educators working in partnership
- Is responsive to the particular training needs of new chaplains
- Equips chaplains of all faiths to work in a multi-faith context
- Is accredited by Cardiff University
- Is excellent value for money
The five-day residential programme provides space and time for formal and informal interaction amongst participants and tutors, individual and group reflection. It also provides learning support which is responsive to participants’ individual needs and aspirations.
This course is intended for any Chaplain with a year or less of experience in post. Chaplains (and Chaplains’ Assistants) newly appointed to the NHS are eligible to attend, whether you are lay and ordained, full or part time. It is open to Chaplains and Spiritual Care Givers of all denominations and faiths. Arrangements for worship and dietary needs will be tailored to delegates’ requirements.
For further information or if you have any further questions please contact Tina Franklin, Postgraduate and Registry Co-ordinator
Phone: 02920 838009